September 19th – 21st, 2019
Harvest Festival Pageant Rules and Regulations
- The contestant must be a resident of Crawford or Richland County.
- The Queen contestants must be a high school student in grade 9-12. The Princess Contestants must be in grade 6-8. The Little Miss Harvest Festival Contestants must be in grade 1- 5.
- The contestant must not have a child, be pregnant or have ever been pregnant or married.
- The Queen and her Court is responsible for representing the Crestline Harvest Festival immediately upon being named, and is expected to make appearances during the following 2 days of the Harvest Festival .
- The Queen and her Court are expected to dress in suitable attire when representing the Crestline Harvest Festival .
- The Queen and her Court are expected to behave in a dignified manner when representing the Festival and Crestline..
- The Harvest Festival is not a preliminary to any other pageant.
DEADLINE FOR THE APPLICATIONS IS AUGUST 23TH, 2019. THE PAGEANT WILL BE LIMITED TO 25 GIRLS. APPLICATIONS WILL BE NUMBERED AND DATED AS RECEIVED. AFTER 25 APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED WE WILL HAVE A LIST OF ALTERNATES BY DATE APPLICATIONS ARE RECEIVED .
Dear Potential Sponsor,
It’s that time of the year and we are seeking sponsors for this year’s festival. The dates for the 2019 Crestline Harvest Festival are September 19th – 21st.
We are asking that you become a festival sponsor at any of the following levels:
Platinum Festival Partner $1000
Gold Festival Partner $500
Silver Festival Partner $250
Bronze Festival Partner $125
Harvest Festival Partner $50
Family/Individual Partner $25
All sponsorships will include business or individual name recognition in the Crestline Advocate, in the official Harvest Festival brochure, on two Sponsorship Boards located on the Midway, and on social media through our Facebook page. Businesses or individuals who donate at the Platinum or Gold Level will also be recognized with their name on a pole banner that are located on Thoman Street during the festival.
The deadline for all sponsorships is July 31st, 2019!
For more information, please call 419-689-3711
Clayton J. Herold – Festival Director
|Thursday||Crestline Patio Gardener’s Club Horticulture Show (Golden Age Center)||4:00 p.m.|
|Opening Ceremony (Main Stage)||4:30 p.m.|
|Little Miss Harvest Pageant (Main Stage)||5:00 p.m.|
|Harvest Festival Princess pageant (Main Stage)||6:00 p.m.|
|Emmanuel’s Bread Purse Bingo (Beer Garden)||6:00 p.m.|
|Queens Pageant (Main Stage)||7:00 p.m.|
|Pioneer Performing Arts Academy (Main Stage)||9:00 p.m.|
|Friday||Crestline Patio Gardener’s Club Horticulture Show (Golden Age Center)||6:00 p.m.|
|Alumni Night (St. Joseph Convocation Center)||7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||Crestline Fire Department Pancake Breakfast (Fire Station)||7:00 a.m.|
|Craft Show (Methodist Church)||9:00 a.m.|
|Back the Blue Car & Motorcycle Show (Village Hall Parking Lot)||9:00 a.m.|
|Crestline Boys Basketball 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament (Methodist Church)||10:30 a.m.|
|Crestline Historical Society and Museum (Grand Opening & Dedication)||11:00a.m.|
|Ice Princesses (Gazebo)||12:00 p.m.|
Main Stage Bands
|Fri. Sept 20th||6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.||100 Proof|
|Fri. Sept 20th||9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.||The Crazy Gringos|
|Sat. Sept 21st||6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.||Jessica Hannan|
|Sat. Sept 21st||9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.||Nashville Crush|
|Sept 20th||9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.||Baker 47|
|Sept 21st||9:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.||Kobalt Kreek|
Saturday Main Stage
|Baby Crawling||10:00 a.m.|
|Pig Tail / Pony Tail||10:15 a.m.|
|Hula Hoop||10:30 a.m.|
|Seed Spitting||11:00 a.m.|
|Water Balloon||11:30 a.m.|
|Checker’s Pizza Eating||12:00 p.m.|
|Roosters Wing Eating (18 & over, limited to 15 People)||1:00 p.m.|
|Beard Contest (18 & over)||1:30 p.m.|
All Day Wristband Prices
Rides are 2-3 tickets per ride