The Village of Crestline Service Department
Sewer Backup FAQ’s – If you are having sewer problems read this important information and contact us.
The Village of Crestline Service Department consists of 8 personnel. Duties include repair and routine maintenance of village streets and alleys, repair and installation of water lines and valves, water meter reading, routine maintenance of sanitary sewer system, tree limb and leaf pickup, assistance with park and swimming pool maintenance, street light and stop light repair and maintenance, installation of banners and holiday decorations, assistance with annual Harvest Festival setup and cleanup, and other tasks.
- 27 years Experience
- Certified Water Distribution-class II
- Certified Waste Water Collection-class II
- Certified Back Flow
- Certified National Pool & Spa Operator
- Specialized in Water/Sewer Line Maintenance
- Specialized in Street Maintenance
- Certified Waste Water Collection-class I
- 25 years experience