Avita’s Coronavirus Hotline
FROM AVITA’S WEBSITE:
We’ve established a call center to answer questions and address concerns about COVID-19. Avita’s Coronavirus Information Hotline is open 8:00am-6:00pm daily at 419-468-0800. Avita has nurses answering the hotline to talk to citizens and triage in case they need to go to the Emergency Room. Avita has also started doing telehealth visits so people do not have to go out and sit in doctor’s offices, which is an option if they need to see their doctor for something else.
If the phone lines are not answered due to high call volume or after hours, the call will be forwarded to the Ohio Department of Health Information Hotline.
Here is a link to useful information on Covid-19 from the Ohio Department of Health.
Ohio’s Covid-19 Call Center Hotline 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-888-427-5634)
- COVID-19 Preparedness Checklists – Link
- Self-Monitor and Practice Social Distancing – Link
- COVID-19 information for mental health care providers – Link
- Resources for Institutes of Higher Education – Link
- Prevention for Older Adults or Those With Underlying Conditions – Link
- Spring Break and Student Travel – Link
- Preventing Infectious Disease – Link
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities – Link
- Best Practices in Handwashing – Link